People deal with love and loss quite differently, and that’s evident in your zodiac signs. Aries people fall out of love because of boredom, while Scorpios choose to end relationships because of something else. So how will you break other people’s hearts? Check your zodiac below to find out….
Aries (March 21st to April 19th)
– You get bored with others easily
– You show people why they should fall in love with you, and when they do, you shun them off
– After you’ve experienced adventures with someone, you’re already off preparing for adventures with other people, breaking people’s hearts along the way
Taurus (April 20th to May 21st)
– You break hearts by letting people know you from a distance, and when they get closer, you immediately run away
– You’re loyal but you’re terrified of getting hurt, so you don’t like being committed
– You don’t have trouble giving love, you have trouble receiving and accepting it.
Gemini (May 22nd to June 21st)
– You break hearts when you send mixed messages.
– Even if you really like someone, that person isn’t really sure if you’re really into him/her.
– You also sometimes don’t know exactly what you want
Cancer (June 22nd to July 22nd)
– You break hearts by succumbing to the pressure from your family and friends
– If the person you’re dating is not good enough for your friends and family, you break the relationship off
– You value your loved ones’ interests over yours
Leo (July 23rd to August 22nd)
– You break hearts when you don’t give your significant other the spotlight
– Between you and your partner you will tend to have the extroverted personality
– This will lead to you not realizing that your partner needs to have her moments too
– This lack of appreciation is what will break your relationship
Virgo (August 23rd to September 22nd)
– You break hearts when you stop dating someone for reasons that only you could think of
– You tend to overanalyze situations and while you’re sometimes right, they sometimes can come off illogical
– When you break up with your partner, they’re usually left out hanging and not comprehending what just happened
Libra (September 23rd to October 22nd)
– You break hearts because you don’t want to be the “settler” in the relationship
– You make someone fall madly in love with you, and once the relationship sinks in, you realize that he/she is the one chasing after you and not the other way around.
– This doesn’t make you happy and therefore you feel that it’s a necessity to break off the relationship at that point.
Scorpio (October 23rd to November 22nd)
– You break hearts because you’re brutally honest
– Sometimes you can carelessly criticize your partner or tell them some harsh realities that will make them feel bad or insecure
– You don’t sugarcoat things which is a very good quality to have in people, but sometimes the truth hurts
Sagittarius (November 23rd to December 21st)
– You break hearts when you’re ready to move on to the next big adventure, but your partner could not cope.
– You flourish in new environments and the person you’re dating will need to accept that.
– When they don’t, they usually break down and will not be able to deal with the relationship any longer.
Capricorn (December 22nd to January 20th)
– You break hearts when you’re not willing to compromise your life plans to accommodate your partner’s.
– You have a very specific plan of how your life is going to play out, which tempts you to make ultimatums with the people you date.
– If they don’t plan on marrying you before you’re 30, you leave them to find someone who is willing to meet your deadlines and work with your schedule.
Aquarius (January 21st to February 18th)
– You break hearts when you end relationships that don’t intellectually challenge you
– You are someone who needs deep and intense conversations about life and love and if your partner can’t give that, it’s a deal breaker
– If the person you’re dating finds that to be too extreme, you’ll move on and find your life’s purpose without them.
Pisces (February 19th to March 20th)
– You break hearts when you dump someone for not understanding the way you express yourself.
– They appreciate the things that you’re trying to do, but they’re not as equally passionate about it as you are.
– Self-expression is everything to you, and you break the hearts of those who simply don’t understand that.