People like to get engrossed in different hobbies. Some play computer games; others choose fishing as their main thing.
And then there are who devote their entire lives to stationery – writing materials including paper, envelopes, writing implements – basically everything that involves pen and paper! And if you’re devoted to stationery you definitely have these quirky habits:
1. You own a ginormous set of pens and usually discard all of them in search for the “one true pen”.
2. You wrote your name down multiple times using multiple pens to get the perfect signature.
3. A new project calls for a new notebook. No new notebook? No new project:
4. You have a stack of journals and diaries hidden somewhere, where all your darkest secrets can be found:
5. This is not acceptable and you will rip this page apart immediately:
6. Narrow ruled pad over everything:
7. You’re the most excited adult everytime you get a new job
8. You appreciate good handwriting anywhere:
9. Especially good calligraphy:
10. This is your personal heaven:
11. This is your idea of a perfect Christmas gift (in preparation for the next year)