For those who don’t know what being obsessive-compulsive (OC) is, it’s about want to get things done in the perfect order. This is usually manifested in the way stuff gets arranged, so neatly and so cleanly, everything displayed according to color, size, type and style.
In a sense, we all have a slight tendency to be obsessive-compulsive – it’s just a manifestation of our desire to make sense of the natural chaos that surrounds us. Don’t believe me? Then check out these photos below and discover what it’s like to be a little bit OC:
1. This aisle of different-colored bottles should be OCD heaven for you:
2. And so is this aisle of beverages:
3. Nothing more exciting than a perfectly arranged shelf of vegetables:
4. This gas sale is too good to be true:
5. Candy OCD heaven:
6. This layered coffee will be hard to drink:
7. Never seen a collection of tires stacked so efficiently and neatly!
8. Not really ROYGBIV, but still perfectly aligned:
9. When you’ve finally found the cover of your favorite book in the real world:
10. These cats were made precisely for these bowls:
11. I don’t see sandals here…
12. The most perfect snowball ever
13. There’s a glitch in the matrix…
14. This is perfect, but the other one’s cheaper…
15. A cake for your OCD friend:
17. These stacks of drywall:
18. Wouldn’t you buy vegetables everyday if shelves constantly looked like this?