Are you a mentally strong person? If you’re not sure, check out this list of things mentally stable people possess, the attitudes and habits that help them win life:
1. They move on. They don’t waste time dwelling on failures, feeling sorry for themselves. They dust themselves off and move on.
2. They keep control. They know that they can’t control everything at the same time so what they do have control over – their feelings – they keep in check.
3. They embrace change. They welcome all the challenges that come their way and don’t look at them as obstacles but as opportunities.
4. They stay happy. They know that life is short to be anything else.
5. They are kind, fair and unafraid to speak up. They know where their place is in the universe and don’t worry about pleasing other people.
6. They are willing to take calculated risks. They know that there’s nothing worse than being stagnant in terms of career and where you are in life.
7. They invest their energy in the present. They don’t dwell on the past.
8. They accept full responsibility for their past behavior. They don’t make the same mistakes over and over, and they don’t blame others for their own shortcomings.
9. They celebrate other people’s success. They don’t get jealous or resent other people because they’ve achieved a level of success.
10. They are willing to fail. Because they’d rather try and try and fail and eventually succeed rather than never try at all.
11. They enjoy their time alone. In fact, that’s when they most feel alive.
12. They evaluate their core beliefs from time to time, and change them as needed.
13. They spend their mental powers efficiently. They don’t have time for useless endeavors and cut off their addictions.
14. They think productively. They replace negative thoughts with productive ones.
15. They tolerate discomfort. They know that powering though feelings of suffering and anxiety is the only way to succeed.
16. They reflect on their progress everyday. They know that a day not spent on achieving goals is a day wasted.
17. They are prepared to work and succeed on their own merits. They know that nothing is granted, and everything is earned.
18. They have staying power. They know that success doesn’t happen overnight and that it is a habit, not a moment.
Tell us what you think..