In popular culture, we always hear comparisons about our hearts and our brains and how they’re always at odds with each other. The brain always wants the logical, reasonable thing, while the heart always goes for what feels right and what feels good.
That’s what the artist of the comic series The Awkward Yeti tries to explore in these series of hilarious artworks called “Heart and Brain”. He literally just personified the human heart and the human brain into lovable cartoon characters, and they are all hilarious and thought-provoking at the same time. Take a look at 10 of them!
1. When you discover a brand new song to vibe to:
2. When you need to be an adult but your heart is not yet ready:
3. How the heart gets broken:
4. How our heart deals with financial woes:
5. Sometimes the heart is in the right place:
6. This is how most of us deal with work anxiety:
7. Sometimes our heart’s instincts work faster than our brain’s logic:
8. Sometimes we could have ADHD:
9. And sometimes, because of our ADHD our brain needs to rein our heart in:
10. Ultimately, sometimes, our heart and our mind agree on some things and it’s beautiful:
Tell us what you think..