Child-rearing may be one of the most difficult things parents will ever do. It involves an actual fragile child that has to be taken care of at all costs! You have to give your 100% to make sure the baby gets the best care.
But it doesn’t have to be difficult all the time. You can use some of these life hacks to lesson the burdens of raising a kid:
1. Sometimes a bathtub is just too big for a child so to make sure that his toys won’t float away, put a basket in the bathtub and place him there:
2. Want to clean the house and also keep the baby distracted? Turn him into a fun-sized baby mop with this outfit!
3. It’s usually hard to bath babies because of the water that gets to their eyes. This cap solves that problem:
4. Taking care of the child as well as going to work on time are tall orders, but not with this scooter-stroller hybrid:
5. If you have a little girl with a loose tank top, this little clip-on can be a dainty fix:
6. Giving medicine to babies can be a daunting task, so why not turn a medicine dropper into a pacifier?
7. Picking out new shoes for your baby? You don’t have to carry him/her with you, just draw his/her feet on a clean sheet of bondpaper for reference!
8. Baby bibs get lost because of how small they are, so put it at the back of your baby’s high chair through a hook.
9. If you’re planning to add a baby gate to your home, instead of nailing it to the banister, attach them via cable ties so they can be easily removed: