People around us don’t get it, but life as a semi-blind person is difficult without the aid of glasses or lenses. It’s just not the same experience! There are tiny things that people with good eyesight just tend to neglect… Here are some of the things that eyeglass-wearing people have to deal with on a day-to-day basis!
1. Sometimes our friends just don’t understand…
2. Weather could be quite an issue:
3. And watching TV isn’t as convenient as we’d like:
4. And sometimes you get backhanded compliments like this:
5. It’s like going from standard definition to 2K ultra full high def!
6. People also think they can try your glasses:
7. Your glasses sometimes becomes a secondary communicative tool:
8. Again, weather is really an issue sometimes:
9. Water in general could be a hassle:
10. It’s just unavoidable sometimes:
11. The greatest conundrum of all time:
12. It’s handy to place your glasses somewhere reachable, or else…