The science is in: according to Victoria Milan, a dating website designed for men and women who want to get into an affair, certain professions are more likely to cheat than others!
A poll conducted on more than 5,000 men and women who are cheating or have cheated in the past narrowed down the list of the type of workers who have the greater tendency to cheat on their partners.
Ready to know them? Here they are!
1. Financial sector workers (bankers, brokers, analysts, etc.)
2. Aviation (pilots, flight attendants, flight pursers, etc.)
3. Healthcare (doctors, nurses, nursing attendants, etc.)
4. Business (CEOs, managers, secretaries)
5. Sports (athletes, coaches, instructors, representatives)
6. Arts (musicians, models, actors, photographers, etc.)
7. Nightlife industry (DJs, dancers, waiters, etc.)
8. Communications (Journalists, public relations, newscasters, radio broadcasters, etc.)
9. Legal (lawyers, secretaries, prosecutors, judges, etc.)