Do you Google a lot? You probably do. A lot of people probably use Google everyday or more than they’d like to admit. Well, there’s no shame in that; after all, Google has the answer to almost every question you have!
However, you probably don’t know that it can do fun things besides scour the Internet for answers. For years, Google developers have written these little “easter eggs” for people to enjoy. And they are indeed enjoyable! We’ve listed some of them below for you, and you are free to try them out for yourself!
1. Do you know the “Bacon number”? It’s essentially how many movies an actor has had playing alongside Kevin Bacon. Try it with your favorite artist now!
2. Want to know how Google looked like in 1998? Just type it in the search bar and you’ll witness it for yourself:
3. Make Google do a barrel roll! For real!
4. Search for “atari breakout” and play the actual classic game with the website thumbnails:
5. Remember the classic “Zerg rush” strategy from the Starcraft games? Google has its own version of that too:
6. Want to know the “answer to life, the universe and everything”? Just search for it on Google:
7. Search for “Google gravity” and go the first page. You’re welcome.
8. Want to know how to get to Mordor, the infamous place from the Lord of the Rings series? Apparently Google Maps has the answer: