When visiting other countries as tourists, we often think of the common spots and places: the Eiffel Tower, the Great Wall of China, Mount Rushmore. But there are too many other unexplored places that deserve a bit of love!
We’ve compiled here just 7 of the most unique tourist spots on Earth – unique in shape, in location, as long as in features. You’ll definitely want to consider them as potential travel destinations!
1. This astoundingly awesome hotel by the mountainside in Appenzellerland, Switzerland:
2. Lake Kaindy in Kazakhstan has a beautiful sunken forest:
3. Venice is overrated. Why not visit the similarly gorgeous Burano in Italy?
4. This one is scary but unmistakably unique. The “Gates of Hell” in Turkmenistan.
5. Cleft Island Skull Rock, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Australia (escapehere.com)
6. The most unique rock formations can be found in China, particularly in the Zhangjiajie National Forest Park:
7. The Atlantic Ocean Road in Norway is truly one of a kind: