In the modern world it’s considered acceptable to touch up on your photos to make you look more attractive, but only to a certain extent. Filters are all fair play, and so are body angles – but some people have taken their selfie game way too far and have begun using Photoshop to, you know, fool others. Here’s 17 photos of what we’re trying to say:
1. This girl right here has the right curves! And oh, the door has the right curves, too:
2. The caption says it all, I suppose…
3. If you’re going to use Photoshop at least make your body parts proportional to each other…
4. You know what, I have no problem with this. This is just a young boy trying to achieve his confidence:
5. John Cena has improved his Photoshopping game ever since then:
6. You will never guess how many people were photoshopped in at first glance:
7. Those are not muscles, those are just woobly bits of sand:
8. Girl you ain’t foolin’ nobody:
9. In the process of making yourself look hot, don’t let your friend become pregnant also:
10. In mother Russia, is this even a fail or a win? We don’t know:
11. Will somebody please this man that those muscles are inherently abnormal looking to begin with?!
12. This is a pretty nice photoshop not gonna lie but photoshopped nonetheless:
13. Kim Kardashian had a hard time keeping up with the rest of the Kardashians that she had to resort to this life:
14. Would you really like to have arms such as those bro?
15. Either those are real abs or husband has paid for the rectangle nail surgery:
16. If you’re gonna edit your photos at least be consistent about it:
17. She could warp time and space with DAT ASS!