There are regular people, shy people, embarrassing people, extroverted and loud ones… And then there are people who are just gosh-darn likable! They are the ones that people respect and people turn to for stability and wisdom and advice. They’re not only great friends, they’re also role models.
What are the qualities that all these likable people have them make them so… Likable?! Here are 14 of them:
1. They develop a positive mental attitude and let it be seen and felt by others.
2. They always speak in a carefully disciplined, friendly, tone.
3. They pay close attention to someone speaking to them.
4. They are able to maintain their composure in all circumstances.
5. They are patient.
6. They keep an open mind.
7. They smile when speaking with others.
8. They know that not all their thoughts need to be expressed.
9. They don’t procrastinate.
10. They engage in at least one good deed a day.
11. They find a lesson in failure rather than brood over it.
12. They act as if the person they are speaking to is the most important person in the world.
13. They praise others in a genuine way without being excessive.
14. They have someone they trust point out their flaws.